New information Exists.....

Jeremy Kyle will show softer side

by daneeboy | 11:32 in |

Jeremy Kyle will show softer side
Jeremy Kyle will show softer side, Jeremy Kyle shows his softer side with new quiz show. Jeremy Kyle has revealed that he felt he could not turn down the chance to host the new quiz show High Stakes.Jeremy Kyle has revealed that he felt he could not turn down the chance to host the new quiz show High Stakes.

Kyle will present the show that sees contestants compete to win £500,000 in a game of "knowledge, risk and tension".

Jeremy said in a statement: "I am hugely excited to be hosting this brand new quiz show; it's a totally new format which will see a lot of tension and huge sums of cash up for grabs."

The format has players win the prize by taking the right steps on a grid. At each level, they will have to avoid certain numbers.

It they stand on one of the so-called `trap' number they will face elimination.

There will be clue question players can answer to help them avoid the traps.

However, as the prize money total rises, so does the number of traps.

Kyle added: "This is an exciting opportunity. I always wanted to try something different to the Kyle Show, and when ITV presented this opportunity to me I couldn't turn it down.

"The format is completely unique, and I think viewers will definitely see a softer side to my character in it.

"The whole point of this show is that I can advise them, that's why it was so exciting to do. I can only advise though, I don't know if it's the right or wrong answer but will advise if I can."

Source: stv

Blog Archive