New information Exists.....

Larry Hagman battling cancer

by daneeboy | 19:18 in |

Larry Hagman battling cancer
Larry Hagman battling cancer, Dallas star Larry Hagman announced today that he has been diagnosed with cancer, but he also said it’s not going to stop him from working on the Dallas series revamp!


“As J.R. I could get away with anything — bribery, blackmail and adultery. But I got caught by cancer,” Larry said in a statement (via E! News). “I do want everyone to know that it is a very common and treatable form of cancer. I will be receiving treatment while working on the new Dallas series.” larry hagman cancer,

TNT is creating a reboot of the ’80s classic and Larry, and the 80-year-old actor, has every intention to be a part of it. Larry Hagman cancer common treatable, TNT dallas summer 2012,

Larry added, “I could not think of a better place to be than working on a show I love, with people I love. Besides, as we all know, you can’t keep J.R. down!”

And he’ll have the support of Dallas, too!

Warner Horizon Television, TNT and the cast and crew said in a statement, “We look forward to watching Larry once again work his magic by bringing one of television’s most interesting, complex and controversial characters back to the screen in the new Dallas series.”

Source: okmagazine

Blog Archive