New information Exists.....


Kelly Clarkson says she’s not a lesbian, Kelly Clarkson is looking for a man, but she says she can’t seem to find one because everyone thinks she’s a lesbian. Sitting down with E!, Clarkson attempted to set the record straight once and for all on rumors about her sexuality.


“I just think it is very ignorant to assume that you know everything about someone … People keep saying that I’m gay and … yeah, I’m not,” she revealed. “I’m pretty sure I’ve never made out with girl. Sometimes, I wish I were because at this point, I would probably get hit on by a lot of girls! It’s just not helping me because I am straight. No boy wants to hit on my because I make mean songs about them and they think I’m gay.” Sister Wives, Kelly Clarkson old maid,

Ha! Hilarious! But now that we all know Kelly’s not batting for the other team, hopefully some hunky guy will be bold enough to holler! She’s young, cute, rich, talented and a pretty decent catch if you ask us.

Source:rumorfix

Blog Archive